20 Ways To Enjoy K-Mart
- Go for indoor shopping cart races.
- Walk really slow in narrow aisles when people are behind you.
- Type a "HELLO" message in all of the calculators and turn them upside-down.
- Crank up to the HIGHEST volume in all of the turned-off radios.
- Go to the entrance/exit area and welcome anyone who's LEAVING the store.
- When someone announces something, go in front of some crowd and say, "NO, IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN..!!!"
- Walk in a circle continuously with your hands holding your head and keep yelling, "HELP, I'M HALLUCINATING!!"
- When a K-Mart employee offers you for any help, glare at them and say, "Why don't all of you just leave me alone?!"
- Grab one of those bikes that K-Mart is selling and ride them all over the place.
- Press ALL of the talking Elmos' stomach and walk away quickly.
- Grab a random CD and say, "WHO WOULD EVEN BUY THESE THINGS?!"
- Hide yourself somewhere from public areas and keep repeating, "The prophecy will repeat itself..."
- Hide yourself somewhere from public areas and yell out loud, "LOOK, IT'S BON JOVI!!!"
- Go to the television section, choose a TV, and start talking to it.
- Stand in the center of K-Mart and stare DEEPLY at the ceiling.
- Touch and feel the walls of everything in K-Mart and keep saying, "Wow... this is fascinating discovery..."
- When someone enters the store, stalk them and keep doing this until they leave.
- Play your cell's ringtones and annoy everyone with it.
- Sit in the center with your head down and when someone asks you what's wrong, respond with a zombified look.
- Go to the stationary section and then yell, "I NEVER KNEW THEY HAD THESE IN K-MART?!"
Copyright © 2017 WingsX
. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated.